- There was no effective way of keeping in touch with all the people from the community.
- WhatsApp groups solved a bit of the problem but the group sizes were a big limitation.
- They lacked a platform to announce about their new business ventures to get support from their community.
- There was a lot of reliance on middlemen for finding the right people from the community for marriage and business alliances.
- They required a platform exclusively for them to keep the entire community united.
THE CHATONGO SOLUTION:
- The unlimited group size was a big point that could solve majority of the communication problems.
- White label service provided them with the option to have an exclusive platform of their own.
- The ‘Add a new discussion’ option could help people give away and collect information.
- With the unlimited group size, they could add as many people in a group made for a purpose.
- White Label service allowed the community to have an easily accessible and secure platform.
- Business collaborations eased up as people from similar professions were segregated into groups.
- Announcement about new business ventures could reach the relevant eyes.
- Collecting information became a cakewalk.
- The dependence on middlemen reduced for marriage alliances as the trusted community platform made inter-community communication better.